Do you know any high-school students? Encourage them to enroll into the Youth Leadership Program at the Asian American Business Expo to be held from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 10th, at UIC Forum.
The Youth Leadership Program is a full-day interactive training program designed to equip our high-school youths with skills to succeed in college and life.
Facilitated by leading business professionals as well as leaders from OCA National, the Youth Leadership Program offers students the following benefits:
- Developing leadership skills
- Gaining awareness of social justice issues
- Having an understanding of why it is important to advocate
- A recommendation letter
8 AM – Report to the Registration Booth. Breakfast provided.
8:30 AM – Volunteer at the Registration Booth.
9:30 AM – Be recognized on stage during the Opening Ceremony.
10 AM – Attend the panel discussion on “The Making of An Asian-American Leader”
11 AM – Volunteer at the Lunch Station.
12 PM – Participate in the Youth Leadership Forum, facilitated by OCA National. Lunch provided.
- Participate in an interactive program designed to develop responsible habits in personal financial management, career planning, and leadership-driven community engagement.
- Get a practical training on resume preparation and basic knowledge of good financial habits.
- E ngage in robust discussions about the implications of individual behavior on the community.
3 PM – Volunteer to close the event.
Upon completion of the Youth Leadership Program, students will receive an official certificate from the Asian American Business Expo, certifying the students’ volunteering, community service and leadership hours.
Register now for the Youth Leadership Program. (Call Shelly at 312-233-2810 with any questions.)