Join UIC grant writing experts for “Grant Writing for Beginners,” a one-day, interactive, on-campus workshop designed specifically for those with little or no experience in writing grants.
UIC Extended Campus is pleased to invite you to spend the day with UIC Certificate in Nonprofit Management instructors Noah Jenkins and Valerie Leonard. You will learn:
– Types of funding sources available to nonprofits today
– How to research grant opportunities and assess the best fit for your funding needs
– What your organization must have in place before writing a grant
– The primary components of a grant proposal and how they fit together
– How to communicate effectively with prospective funders
Due to high demand, we are offering this workshop four times:
– September 29, 2016
– December 8, 2016
– March 16, 2017
– June 29, 2017
Previous workshops have filled up quickly. We encourage you to register early.
For complete details and to register, click HERE.